Core Search Backpack A
Med-Eng offers 3 backpacks to equip a 6-8 man search team for detecting explosives, bombs, IEDs, weapons and drugs.
For use in various search operations: person, route, building, area, vehicle, vessel and aircraft search.
Backpack A contains equipment to provide the capability of access, dismantling, inspection and detection.
Designed with weight, space and tactical mobility in mind. Use removable pouches and can be re-packaged for the mission requirement.
Backpack A includes the following types of equipment:
- Drilling, general access tools, bolt removal tools, mechanical cutting tools, gripping tools, measuring and cutting tools
- Metric and imperial socket sets with extensions, drivers and adaptors
- Adjustable wrenches for bolts beyond the range of conventional socket drives
- Gripping tools for difficult to remove or irregular shaped items
- Special keys for customized locking heads and fittings, including drain cover removal
- A variety of pliers and side-cutting snips
- Hand saws and knives
- Measuring tapes up to 25m (82in)
- Panel removal tool for car search operations
- Basic illumination, including a mini-laser pointer for trip-wire detection
- Rigid and flexible optical endoscope set, or digital endoscope with LCD screen