THE ORIGINAL BREACHER® BREACHING STAND OFF DEVICE
- CNC Machined from Solid Billet Of 4140 Steel, Then Heat Treated For Strength And Durability, Finished With Nitride Melonite QPQ Finish to 80Rc, 100% Made in America by Americans. Veteran Owned and Operated
- Vents are portered forward to blast all gasses and debris away from the shooter.
- 7/8″x24TPI or .824x40TPI Threading.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, 1 Year Warranty, and 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Material: 4140 Chromoly Steel RC 48-52
- Length: 3.575
- O.D. 1 = 1.225 (Large Dia @ Teeth)
- O.D. 2 = 0.895 – 0.925 (Depending on Barrel Diameter)
- Thread: 7/8-24 or .825 x 40 tpi
- Serrated Teeth: 4, 6 or 12 Point
- DIRECT TARGET CONTACT
- 100% KINETIC ENERGY TRANSFER
- MUZZLE BLAST TO AID IN BREACHING DOORS
- REAR PORTS VENTED FORWARD TO DEFLECT DEBRIS
- POSITIVE PLACEMENT – INCREASED SPEED & PRECISION
- SIGNIFICANT RECOIL REDUCTION & ELIMINATES MUZZLE RISE
About the Breacher
The Royal Arms Breaching Stand off Device is purposely made to solve the need of Law Enforcement and Military to Breach Door with the ultimate speed and precision.The Breacher has large aggressive teeth in the muzzle end to bite into the door and grab hard.
The Breacher CNC machined by Royal Arms from Solid Bar Stock 4140 Chromoly Steel using state of the art manufacturing techniques. We then heat treat and give it a super durable Black Nitride finish. The result is a superior product with enhanced technical capabilities. Which in turn offers Law Enforcement, Military, and discerning individuals the ultimate tactical advantage in the field for all operators and at a reasonable price. Make this you First or Last Breacher you will ever own.
About the Finish
We use a proprietary QPQ Salt Bath Nitride finish also commonly referred to as Melonite, Tenfer, Nitride etc… these are all QPQ Salt Bath Nitride finishes which make the entire Breacher 80 RC and super slick and Tactical black. The Nitriding also gives it a super black luster with a low coefficient of friction this treatment produces an extremely hard, slick surface that resists carbon adhesion and increases corrosion resistance, extending the service life. So when you out blasting 1000s of rounds you never have to worry about your Breacher being damaged by hot gases, corrosion or the doors they come in contact with.
Since the Breacher is NOT installed internally like a choke tube you can shoot any type of round with no harm to barrel or shotgun and never worry about the breacher going downrange. Furthermore the Breacher reduces sustained pressure on the barrel increasing it’s life. The breacher is locked onto the external threads of the Barrel making it permanently affixed and part of the O.A.L. Specified by ATF