- PROTECTIVE MEDICAL SUIT FOR COVID-19
- DISPOSABLE, STRONG HIGH-GRADE MATERIAL
Protect against dry particles, sputtering and spraying of liquid chemicals, and effectively blocks dust bacteria and microorganisms.
The Disposable Protective Medical suit is used to provide medical staff protection from dust, liquids, and certain airborne biological particles in hospital, medical center and laboratory settings.
Contaminated products should be disposed as hazardous waste in accordance with national regulations.
Clean, dry conditions with temperature of –20°C to +25°C max relative humidity of < 80%
Non-woven fabric (Tyvek® 1422A)
Anti-static, breathable, waterproof
- COLOR: white
- SIZES: Small, Medium, Large, Extra large
- BFE: >99.9%
- CERTIFICATIONS: FDA Registered Manufacturer
- Hooded design
- Elastic band around the face
- Seam sealed tape workmanship
- Elastic sleeve cuffs
- Elastic bottom hem closure
- Front zipper
- Closed zipper cover design
- 1 per package / 50 per box
- MOQ: 50,000