Royal Arms Dual Shock Tube Fuse Cutters use only the finest Razor blades made from German 316 Surgical Grade Stainless Steel, that has been ground and sharpened to precise dimensions. The Razor Blade is so sharp it easily cuts through shock tube so cleanly without leaving a burr or crushing it. The spring loaded Cutter is ideal for all cutting applications including NONEL, Shock Tube, Detonation Cord and fuse from 1/16 inches to 5/16 inches diameter. The holes in the Razor Blade provide an exit for powders to be released as the fuse or cord is being cut.
(Bag also sold separately)
Det Cord / Shock Tube Cutters
- Dual Edge Razor Blade w/ guillotine action
- Machined from Mil-Spec Aerospace Alloys.
- German Stainless Steel Razor Blade
- Hard Black Anodized to Rc 50
- Non-reflective black coating
- Light Weight 3 oz.
- Length: 6.85 in. (174mm)
- Width: 1.625 in. (41.25mm)
- Thickness: 0.35 in. (8.9mm)
- Weight: 3 oz. (0.09 kg)
- Handle: Mil-Spec High Strength Billet Aluminum
- Blade: 316 Surgical German Stainless
- Finish: Mil Spec Type III Class II Hard Black Anodized to RC 50